The Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority (EIERA) is a quasi-governmental environmental finance agency that is administratively assigned to the Missouri Department of Natural Resources. Established by the Missouri General Assembly in 1972, EIERA Board Members are appointed by the Governor.
EIERA provides environmental solutions through finance, research and technical assistance. We benefit the environment, the economy and our partners.
Learn more about EIERA and our programs at the following links:
- EIERA factsheet
- Missouri State Revolving Fund
- Private Activity Bonds
- Missouri Market Development Program – FY14 Annual Report
- Missouri Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund
- EIERA Strategic Plan 2013-2018
- EIERA Focus Group Summary on New Business Lines