About the program
In 2005, the Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority (EIERA) was awarded a $1 million grant to capitalize a revolving loan fund from which the EIERA will provide loans and sub-grants to support cleanup activities for sites contaminated with:
- Controlled substances, and
- Mine-scarred lands
The EIERA in cooperation with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Brownfields Voluntary Cleanup Program support cleanup activities.
If you are interested in exploring how your project might fit into the Missouri Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund, please contact the EIERA at 573-751-4919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA Brownfields Home Page
- Brownfields Center at Environmental Law Institute
- DED Brownfields Redevelopment Program
- TAB-Technical Assistance for Brownfields
- Brownfields Conference