The Boonslick Community Development Corporation, with the support of a grant from the Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority (EIERA), is holding a public meeting regarding the cleanup of a brownfield site at 701 3rd Street, Boonville, MO (former Kemper Military School Administration Building). The Analysis of Brownfield Cleanup Alternatives (ABCA) and other project information will be available at the meeting and public comment on the cleanup will be allowed at the meeting.
Where: City Council Chambers, 525 East Spring Street, Boonville, Missouri
When: Tuesday, April 14, 2015
Time: 1:30 p.m.
Public comment on the cleanup will be accepted until close of business, Thursday, April 30, 2015 and may be submitted in writing to Kate Fjell, 401 Main St, Boonville, MO 65233 or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the program
In 2005, the Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority (EIERA) was awarded a $1 million grant to capitalize a revolving loan fund from which the EIERA will provide loans and sub-grants to support cleanup activities for sites contaminated with:
- Controlled substances, and
- Mine-scarred lands
The EIERA in cooperation with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Brownfields Voluntary Cleanup Program support cleanup activities.
If you are interested in exploring how your project might fit into the Missouri Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund, please contact the EIERA at 573-751-4919 or email@example.com.
- Eligibility Guidelines
- Loan & Sub-Grants Availability
- Selection Criteria & Application Process
- Opportunities for Tomorrow – DNR Voluntary Cleanup Program brochure
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA Brownfields Home Page
- Brownfields Center at Environmental Law Institute
- DED Brownfields Redevelopment Program
- TAB-Technical Assistance for Brownfields
- CDFA Brownfields Technical Assistance Program
- CDFA Brownfields Financing Toolkit
- Brownfields Conference