The Boonslick Community Development Corporation is soliciting bids from qualified contractors for asbestos containing materials at 701 3rd Street, Administration Building, Boonville, Missouri. Sealed bids will be accepted at Boonville City Hall, 401 Main Street, Boonville, MO until 4:00pm on Thursday, October 1. 2015 at which time they will be opened and read publicly. Project work is to be performed under the Missouri Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund administered by the Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority (EIERA) and funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA). The title holder to the property is enrolled in the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Brownfield, Voluntary Cleanup Program and it will be the contractor’s responsibility to abide by an approved Remediation Action Plan and to obtain a “certificate of completion” for work at the site. Detailed bid specifications are available on the EIERA website at http://eiera.mo.gov/brownfieldsrlf or by email request to email@example.com.
About the program
In 2005, the Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority (EIERA) was awarded a $1 million grant to capitalize a revolving loan fund from which the EIERA will provide loans and sub-grants to support cleanup activities for sites contaminated with:
- Controlled substances, and
- Mine-scarred lands
EIERA, in cooperation with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Brownfields Voluntary Cleanup Program, supports cleanup activities. Take a look at some of our Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund success stories.
If you are interested in exploring how your project might fit into the Missouri Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund, please contact the EIERA at 573-751-4919 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Eligibility guidelines
- Loan and sub-grant availability
- Selection criteria and application process
- Opportunities for Tomorrow – DNR Voluntary Cleanup Program brochure
- EPA announces $54.3 million in Brownfields grants
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA Brownfields Home Page
- Brownfields Center at Environmental Law Institute
- DED Brownfields Redevelopment Program
- TAB-Technical Assistance for Brownfields
- CDFA Brownfields Technical Assistance Program
- CDFA Brownfields Financing Toolkit