About the program
In 2005, the Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority (EIERA) was awarded a $1 million grant to capitalize a revolving loan fund from which the EIERA will provide loans and sub-grants to support cleanup activities for sites contaminated with:
- Controlled substances, and
- Mine-scarred lands
The EIERA in cooperation with the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Brownfields Voluntary Cleanup Program support cleanup activities.
Take a look at some of our Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund success stories.
If you are interested in exploring how your project might fit into the Missouri Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund, please contact the EIERA at 573-751-4919 or email@example.com.
- Eligibility guidelines
- Loan and sub-grant availability
- Selection criteria and application process
- Opportunities for Tomorrow – DNR Voluntary Cleanup Program brochure
- EPA announces $54.3 million in Brownfields grants
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- EPA Brownfields Home Page
- Brownfields Center at Environmental Law Institute
- DED Brownfields Redevelopment Program
- TAB-Technical Assistance for Brownfields
- CDFA Brownfields Technical Assistance Program
- CDFA Brownfields Financing Toolkit
- Brownfields Conference