Overcoming barriers to increasing the use of recovered materials by Missouri manufacturers!
Our technical assistance is intended to increase the competitiveness of business through:
- Sales increase
- Cost savings
- Capital investment
- Jobs created or retained
Qualified business in Missouri may receive up to 75% of specific project costs with a maximum funding level of $20,000. Eligible expenses include only the costs of completing approved scopes of work that attempt to solve problems in one of the following areas:
- Identifying sources of recovered materials
- Collection and delivery of recovered materials
- Recycled content product design and development
- Plant layout
- Scientific testing of recovered materials or recycled-content products
- Recycled-content product feasibility
- Recycled-content product marketing strategy or
- Other areas as approved by the Program.
Technical Assistance Recipients
The MMDP has assisted more than 200 Missouri Businesses through Technical Assistance.