EIERA provides environmental solutions through finance, research, and technical assistance. We benefit the environment, the economy, and our partners.
In Near Southside Employment Coalition is soliciting bids from qualified contractors for environmental remediation of petroleum contaminated soil at 2649 Pestalozzi St., St. Louis, MO. Sealed bids will be accepted until 4:00 p.m. on Friday, January 25, 2019.
Work is to be performed under the Missouri Brownfields Revolving Fund administered by the Environmental Improvement and Energy Resources Authority (EIERA) and funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA).
The property is enrolled in the Missouri Department of Natural Resources Brownfield Voluntary Cleanup Program and it will be the contractor’s responsibility to abide by an approved Remediation Action Plan and to obtain a “certificate of completion” for work at the site.
Learn more about EIERA and our programs at the following links:
- EIERA Factsheet
- Missouri State Revolving Fund
- Private Activity Bonds
- Missouri Market Development Program
- Missouri Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund
- EIERA Strategic Plan 2013-2018
- EIERA Focus Group Summary on New Business Lines
- Independent Registered Municipal Advisor Disclosure Certificate